At Lunt & Associates, LLC, we understand how emotionally draining family legal problems can be on our clients. We want you to know that we are here for you. Our Fort Collins family law lawyers exclusively handle family law issues involving divorce and child-related matters.
"Barb, I appreciate your professionalism and thoroughness in representing me. One of the things I most appreciate about your law firm is the personal care your office took to truly listen to me and my needs. Thank you! I will be sure to recommend your firm to others." – K.S., satisfied client
Founder and managing attorney Barbara L. Ornelas offers our clients more than 25 years of proven legal experience, successfully assisting men and women throughout Colorado's Front Range communities in cases involving:
- Divorce and legal separation | Lunt & Associates, LLC, will guide you through the Colorado divorce or legal separation process, answering your questions and helping you understand your legal rights. We will work to help you obtain fair and favorable outcomes regarding property division, spousal maintenance/alimony and all child custody and parenting time matters.
- High net worth divorce | As skilled litigators and negotiators, our staff of dedicated professionals can guide clients through complex property division and divorces involving business and professional practices. Often, our attorneys are called upon to negotiate settlements regarding retirement plans and to investigate for hidden assets.
- Modification and enforcement of court orders | Our Fort Collins family law attorneys will make sure that your case is accurately presented to the court and any special circumstances are considered during the determination of your child support order. Our firm can also assist you with seeking child support modifications, child custody modifications or relocation.
- Parent and nonbiological parent rights | When you are wondering about your rights, Lunt & Associates, LLC, can help you. Our firm represents biological and nonbiological (psychological) parents in paternity and custody matters.
- International divorce | A member of the Hague Convention Attorney Network, Barbara L. Ornelas provides experienced legal representation in global family law matters, including international child abduction, kidnapping cases and matters concerning international child custody.
- Adoptions | Through attorney Rebecca A. Hansen, Lunt & Associates, LLC, is proud to represent families seeking to adopt a child.
Contact Lunt & Associates, LLC
We invite you to contact Lunt & Associates, LLC, today at 970-286-0577. Translation services are available in Spanish, Portuguese and Polish. Attorney Rebecca A. Hansen can provide services in French. Our law office hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to noon. Our firm accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards.