Child Custody & Parenting Time Modifications

When a legal issue arises in your family, the best way you can protect yourself and the ones you love is by consulting a family law attorney who understands how to help you.

Request your free
consultation »

At Lunt, Smith & Associates, LLP, we understand that circumstances change and orders and agreements that were made at one time may no longer serve you or your child best. If you are seeking to modify your child custody or parenting time plans, our Fort Collins family law firm can assist you.

Offering Competent Legal Assistance With Your Child Custody Matters

Founder and managing lawyer Barbara L. Ornelas has spent the last 20 years assisting mothers and fathers throughout Colorado’s Front Range with custody modifications.

Custody and parenting time modifications are only granted if they are considered by the court to be in the best interests of the child.

Fort Collins custody modifications attorney Barbara L. Ornelas will work closely with you to learn about your circumstances as well as the reason you are seeking to modify your custody agreement. We are determined to help you present your case in a thorough and compelling manner, ensuring all factors are fully considered.

While you and your child’s other parent may agree to different or additional parenting time, that agreement is not enforceable unless the court approves the change. It is critical for you to have your court orders changed if you want to have rights that you can enforce. The only way to legally modify an order is through the court.

Contact Lunt, Smith & Associates, LLP

We invite you to contact Lunt, Smith & Associates, LLP, today at 970-286-0577. Our law office hours are Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Friday from 8 a.m. to noon. Our firm accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards. Translation services are available in Spanish, Portuguese and Polish.

Connect With Us | Follow Lunt, Smith & Associates, LLP On Your Favorite Social Media Platform And Review Our Firm Below.

Contact Lunt, Smith & Associates, LLP